Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year



Well I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I find it neat that every year people make a new 'New Years' resolution to kick of the new year. The new year is like a clean slate. This year I made a resolution that I would no linger drink soda's. The tea industry is happy to hear that I'm sure. Any way I thought it would be neat if everyone would leave a comment saying if they did or di not have one this year. If you do go ahead and feel free to say what it is. Work out, lose weight, quit soda... whatever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paladin said...

I don't have a resolution this time unfortunatly.

Happy New Year!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

Same here Paladin. I couldn't really think of anything this year. However, here are a few things I need to keep doing this year.

I need to keep...
Close to the Lord
Lifting weights
Learning Academically.
Practicing Tae Know Do.

That's about it! Have a good day Taylor!

8:17 AM  
Blogger fdr3lso98e said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Empty Voice said...

hello!

I am doing a documentary on faith and politics and I am looking for some help. I am a Christian and not a left wing nutjob, unlike most of hollywood. I have been in the movie business for ten years. This is not spam or a joke. Would you be willing to message me?

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home