Friday, December 31, 2004

Ho Ho Ho merry ...
Wow, did you know that it is politically incorrect to say 'Merry Christmas'? Now we are supposed to say happy holidays. You know it is really sad when you can't even recognize a specific holiday. More that that one that was made to celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. In Denver Colorado a church was not allowed to enter a float into the parade just because it had a manger scene and played Christmas music! If Christmas can not be publicly celebrated ( a holiday that celebrate our saviors birth) then what freedoms do we really have? Freedom of religion is the first of the bill of rights ! So next time you hear happy holidays be sure to thank our government for saying it is 'politically incorrect' to say Merry Christmas. Who knows the next thing they may do is say it is 'unconstitutional'

MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wow IM way out of line now !!!! Hope you had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS !

8 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

Hey Taylor,
I found it!

In Christ,
The Blogging Boy Scout,
Travis

10:17 AM  
Blogger martha935deandre said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

11:35 PM  
Blogger uglyblog said...

Hi christian politician, I recently started a new "Christian" blog called Ugly Blog so I've been searching around for God blogger related blogs to check
out and possibly trade links with. I found this entry (this post) in my search so I thought I'd drop a line to let you know. Anyway nice
blog and have a good day!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

I think christian politician has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi christian politician, I just dropped in on my way back to my Christian site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating this post. It
is amazing what you find looking through these blogs, and the links from them. Have
you ever done that?

12:48 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hi christian politician,
I was just passing looking for Christian links on the blogger site and found your this post blog. Your blog was not quite what I was looking for, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Mysticman said...

Well christian politician certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for daily prayer stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for daily prayer
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Mysticman said...

Hi christian politician, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on prayer for life. Ok this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for prayer for life anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home